The authors hereby declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Use of baby carriers to increase breastfeeding duration among term infants: the effects of an educational intervention in Italy
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 10, pages e434–e438, October 2012
How to Cite
Pisacane, A., Continisio, P., Filosa, C., Tagliamonte, V. and Continisio, G. I. (2012), Use of baby carriers to increase breastfeeding duration among term infants: the effects of an educational intervention in Italy. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e434–e438. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02758.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 12:30PM EST
- Received 13 March 2012; revised 1 June 2012; accepted 7 June 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- 2Pediatric nursing in italy: struggling to survive, Issues in Comprehensive Pediatric Nursing, 2013, 36, 1-2, 88,