The authors hereby declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Use of baby carriers to increase breastfeeding duration among term infants: the effects of an educational intervention in Italy
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 10, pages e434–e438, October 2012
How to Cite
Pisacane, A., Continisio, P., Filosa, C., Tagliamonte, V. and Continisio, G. I. (2012), Use of baby carriers to increase breastfeeding duration among term infants: the effects of an educational intervention in Italy. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e434–e438. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02758.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2012 12:30PM EST
- Received 13 March 2012; revised 1 June 2012; accepted 7 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.