GFRUP (Groupe Francophone de Réanimation & Urgences Pédiatriques): P. Babe, O. Brissaud, P. Brosset, B. Chevallier, S Escoda, S. Faesch, D. Floret, M. Gehri, H. Haas, V Hue, MP Jaby-Sergent, E. Marc, A Martinot, JC Mercier, O. Mory, N. Parez, L. Pedespan, D. Ploin, A. Smail, V. Soussan, G. Teyssier, C. Vitoux.
Do parents understand the medical information provided in paediatric emergency departments? A prospective multicenter study
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 10, pages 1089–1094, October 2012
How to Cite
Chappuy, H., Taupin, P., Dimet, J., Claessens, Y. E., Tréluyer, J.-M., Chéron, G. and the GFRUP (2012), Do parents understand the medical information provided in paediatric emergency departments? A prospective multicenter study. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 1089–1094. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02763.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2012
- Received 26 December 2011; revised 5 June 2012; accepted 14 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.