No association of SIDS with two polymorphisms in genes relevant for the noradrenergic system: COMT and DBH
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 10, pages 1079–1082, October 2012
How to Cite
Klintschar, M. and Heimbold, C. (2012), No association of SIDS with two polymorphisms in genes relevant for the noradrenergic system: COMT and DBH. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 1079–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02764.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2012 02:01PM EST
- Received 27 April 2012; revised 12 June 2012; accepted 14 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.