A dose–response relationship between fish consumption and human milk DHA content among Filipino women in Cebu City, Philippines
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 10, pages e439–e445, October 2012
How to Cite
Quinn, E. and Kuzawa, C. (2012), A dose–response relationship between fish consumption and human milk DHA content among Filipino women in Cebu City, Philippines. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e439–e445. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02777.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2012 02:38PM EST
- Received 16 April 2012; revised 13 June 2012; accepted 28 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.