Trial registration: ClinicalTrials.gov, number NCT01467570.
Efficacy and safety of a new apple-flavoured oral rehydration solution in children with acute gastroenteritis: a double-blind randomized controlled trial
Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 10, pages e458–e464, October 2012
How to Cite
Pieścik-Lech, M., Szymański, H. and Szajewska, H. (2012), Efficacy and safety of a new apple-flavoured oral rehydration solution in children with acute gastroenteritis: a double-blind randomized controlled trial. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e458–e464. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02782.x
- Issue online: 29 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 AUG 2012
- Received 27 May 2012; revised 26 June 2012; accepted 3 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.