Invited Commentary for Pearce and Baardsnes, Term MRI for small preterm babies: do parents really want to know and why has nobody asked them? pages 1013–1015.
Trying to predict the future of ex-preterm infants: who benefits from a brain MRI at term?
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 10, pages 1016–1017, October 2012
How to Cite
Janvier, A. and Barrington, K. (2012), Trying to predict the future of ex-preterm infants: who benefits from a brain MRI at term?. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 1016–1017. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02788.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 11:47AM EST
- Received 13 July 2012; accepted: 13 July 2012.
- 6Early developmental intervention programs post hospital discharge to prevent motor and cognitive impairments in preterm infants. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2007; 2: CD005495., , , .