Homocysteine, folate, vitamin B12 and B6 in mothers of children with neural tube defects in Xinjiang, China
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 11, pages e486–e490, November 2012
How to Cite
Gu, Q., Li, Y., Cui, Z.-L. and Luo, X.-P. (2012), Homocysteine, folate, vitamin B12 and B6 in mothers of children with neural tube defects in Xinjiang, China. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e486–e490. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02795.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2012 10:01AM EST
- Received 16 May 2012; revised 19 July 2012; accepted 23 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.