The preterm gut microbiota: changes associated with necrotizing enterocolitis and infection
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 11, pages 1121–1127, November 2012
How to Cite
Stewart, C., Marrs, E., Magorrian, S., Nelson, A., Lanyon, C., Perry, J., Embleton, N., Cummings, S. and Berrington, J. (2012), The preterm gut microbiota: changes associated with necrotizing enterocolitis and infection. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 1121–1127. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02801.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 JUL 2012 12:40AM EST
- Received 4 May 2012; revised 8 June 2012; accepted 24 July 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.