Articles in the series A Different View are edited by William Meadow (email@example.com). We encourage you to offer your own different view either in response to A Different View you do not fully agree with, or on an unrelated topic. Send your article to Dr. Meadow (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A DIFFERENT VIEW
From Head to Heel: a new and simple approach to the systematic care of premature infants in the outpatient clinics
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 11, pages 1110–1111, November 2012
How to Cite
Cizmeci, M. N., Kanburoglu, M. K., Akelma, A. Z. and Tatli, M. M. (2012), From Head to Heel: a new and simple approach to the systematic care of premature infants in the outpatient clinics. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 1110–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02818.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 02:15AM EST
- Received 11 July 2012; accepted 9 August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.