Preschool children born moderately preterm have increased waist circumference at two years of age despite low body mass index
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 11, pages 1175–1181, November 2012
How to Cite
Roswall, J., Karlsson, A.-K., Allvin, K., Tangen, G. A., Bergman, S., Niklasson, A., Alm, B. and Dahlgren, J. (2012), Preschool children born moderately preterm have increased waist circumference at two years of age despite low body mass index. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 1175–1181. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02819.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 10:08AM EST
- Received 18 August 2011; revised 25 June 2012; accepted 9 August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.