Salbutamol with metered dose inhalers with spacers – an established emergency treatment for preschool wheeze
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 11, pages 1161–1163, November 2012
How to Cite
Mecklin, M., Paassilta, M. and Korppi, M. (2012), Salbutamol with metered dose inhalers with spacers – an established emergency treatment for preschool wheeze. Acta Paediatrica, 101: 1161–1163. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02822.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2012 02:15AM EST
- Received 5 April 2012; revised 6 April 2012; accepted 13 August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.