Homozygosity for a mutation in the CYP11B2 gene in an infant with congenital corticosterone methyl oxidase deficiency type II
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 11, pages e519–e525, November 2012
How to Cite
Jessen, C. L., Christensen, J. H., Birkebæk, N. H. and Rittig, S. (2012), Homozygosity for a mutation in the CYP11B2 gene in an infant with congenital corticosterone methyl oxidase deficiency type II. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e519–e525. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02823.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2012 09:54AM EST
- Received 15 December 2011; revised 23 July 2012; accepted 13 August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.