Long-term outcome of resective epilepsy surgery in Norwegian children
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author(s)/Acta Pædiatrica © 2012 Foundation Acta Pædiatrica
Volume 101, Issue 12, pages e557–e560, December 2012
How to Cite
Aaberg, K., Eriksson, A.-S., Ramm-Pettersen, J. and Nakken, K. (2012), Long-term outcome of resective epilepsy surgery in Norwegian children. Acta Paediatrica, 101: e557–e560. doi: 10.1111/j.1651-2227.2012.02834.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2012 10:12AM EST
- Received 4 July 2012; revised 15 August 2012; accepted 16 August 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.