Spontaneous vegetation succession in human-disturbed habitats: A pattern across seres
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 83–88, June 2001
How to Cite
Prach, K., Pyšek, P. and Bastl, M. (2001), Spontaneous vegetation succession in human-disturbed habitats: A pattern across seres. Applied Vegetation Science, 4: 83–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2001.tb00237.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 16 March 2000; Received 6 March 2001; Accepted 6 March 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!