Coordinating Editor: J.B. Wilson.
Restoring riparian meadows currently dominated by Artemisia using alternative state concepts - the establishment component
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 157–166, December 2001
How to Cite
Chambers, J. C. and Linnerooth, A. R. (2001), Restoring riparian meadows currently dominated by Artemisia using alternative state concepts - the establishment component. Applied Vegetation Science, 4: 157–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2001.tb00484.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 18 January 2001; Revision received 29 June 2001; Accepted 29 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!