Coordinating Editor: J.B. Wilson.
Restoring riparian meadows currently dominated by Artemisia using alternative state concepts - the establishment component
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2001 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 157–166, December 2001
How to Cite
Chambers, J. C. and Linnerooth, A. R. (2001), Restoring riparian meadows currently dominated by Artemisia using alternative state concepts - the establishment component. Applied Vegetation Science, 4: 157–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2001.tb00484.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 18 January 2001; Revision received 29 June 2001; Accepted 29 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!