Enhancing a regional vegetation map with predictive models of dominant plant species in chaparral
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2002 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 135–146, May 2002
How to Cite
Franklin, J. (2002), Enhancing a regional vegetation map with predictive models of dominant plant species in chaparral. Applied Vegetation Science, 5: 135–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2002.tb00543.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 28 March 2001; received 22 August 2001; Accepted 22 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!