The effects of cutting and herbicide treatment on Pteridium aquilinum encroachment
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2002 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 203–212, December 2002
How to Cite
Pakeman, R.J., Thwaites, R.H., Le Due, M.G. and Marrs, R.H. (2002), The effects of cutting and herbicide treatment on Pteridium aquilinum encroachment. Applied Vegetation Science, 5: 203–212. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2002.tb00550.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 12 June 2001; received 14 February 2002; Accepted 14 February 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!