Spatial patterns of the Chaco vegetation of central Argentina: Integration of remote sensing and phytosociology
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2002 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 213–226, December 2002
How to Cite
Zak, M. R. and Cabido, M. (2002), Spatial patterns of the Chaco vegetation of central Argentina: Integration of remote sensing and phytosociology. Applied Vegetation Science, 5: 213–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2002.tb00551.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 17 January 2000; received 22 August 2001; Received Final revised 4 December 2001; Accepted 25 February 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!