Large herbivores as mobile links between isolated nature reserves through adhesive seed dispersal
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2004 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 229–236, November 2004
How to Cite
Couvreur, M., Christiaen, B., Verheyen, K. and Hermy, M. (2004), Large herbivores as mobile links between isolated nature reserves through adhesive seed dispersal. Applied Vegetation Science, 7: 229–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2004.tb00614.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 31 October 2003; Accepted 1 July 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!