Co-ordinating Editor: B. Middleton.
Plant traits in response to raising groundwater levels in wetland restoration: evidence from three case studies
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2006 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 251–260, November 2006
How to Cite
van Bodegom, P.M., Grootjans, A.P., Sorrell, B.K., Bekker, R.M., Bakker, C. and Ozinga, W.A. (2006), Plant traits in response to raising groundwater levels in wetland restoration: evidence from three case studies. Applied Vegetation Science, 9: 251–260. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2006.tb00674.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 20 May 2005;; Accepted 2 December 2005;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!