Co-ordinating Editor: B. Middleton.
Restoring prairie pothole wetlands: does the species pool concept offer decision-making guidance for re-vegetation?
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
2006 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 261–270, November 2006
How to Cite
Galatowitsch, S. M. (2006), Restoring prairie pothole wetlands: does the species pool concept offer decision-making guidance for re-vegetation?. Applied Vegetation Science, 9: 261–270. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2006.tb00675.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 6 April 2005;; Accepted 28 October 2005;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!