Co-ordinating Editor: A. Symstad.
Using satellite imagery to assess plant species richness: The role of multispectral systems
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
2007 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 325–331, December 2007
How to Cite
Rocchini, D., Ricotta, C. and Chiarucci, A. (2007), Using satellite imagery to assess plant species richness: The role of multispectral systems. Applied Vegetation Science, 10: 325–331. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2007.tb00431.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Received 7 February 2006; Accepted 20 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!