Co-ordinating Editor: S. Díaz.
Sampling plant functional traits: What proportion of the species need to be measured?
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
2007 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 91–96, April 2007
How to Cite
Pakeman, R. J. and Quested, H. M. (2007), Sampling plant functional traits: What proportion of the species need to be measured?. Applied Vegetation Science, 10: 91–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2007.tb00507.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 19 December 2005;; Accepted 25 April 2006;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!