Seed dispersal in a polder after partial tidal restoration: Implications for salt-marsh restoration
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2009
2008 IAVS - the International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 3–12, February 2008
How to Cite
Dausse, A., Bonis, A., Bouzillé, J.-B. and Lefeuvre, J.-C. (2008), Seed dispersal in a polder after partial tidal restoration: Implications for salt-marsh restoration. Applied Vegetation Science, 11: 3–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2008.tb00199.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2009
- Received 6 July 2006; Accepted 2 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!