Co-ordinating Editor: S. J. Meiners.
Lessons from primary succession for restoration of severely damaged habitats
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2008 International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Special feature:The Success of Succession
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 55–67, February 2009
How to Cite
Walker, L. R. and del Moral, R. (2009), Lessons from primary succession for restoration of severely damaged habitats. Applied Vegetation Science, 12: 55–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2009.01002.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Received 28 November 2007;, Accepted 19 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!