Co-ordinating Editor: A. Symstad.
The effect of restoration techniques on non-target species: case studies in moorland ecosystems
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
© 2008 International Association of Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Special feature:The Success of Succession
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 81–91, February 2009
How to Cite
Mitchell, R.J., Rose, R.J. and Palmer, S.C.F. (2009), The effect of restoration techniques on non-target species: case studies in moorland ecosystems. Applied Vegetation Science, 12: 81–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2009.01006.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2009
- Received 18 March 2008;, Accepted 26 June 2008;
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!