Coordinating Editor: J. Pfadenhauer
Impact of landscape spatial pattern on liana communities in tropical rainforests at Los Tuxtlas, Mexico
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 340–349, August 2009
How to Cite
Arroyo-Rodríguez, V. and Toledo-Aceves, T. (2009), Impact of landscape spatial pattern on liana communities in tropical rainforests at Los Tuxtlas, Mexico. Applied Vegetation Science, 12: 340–349. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2009.01030.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2009
- Received 6 November 2008;Accepted 7 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!