Co-ordinating Editor: J. Pausas
Effectiveness of repeated autumn and spring fires for understorey restoration in weed-invaded temperate eucalypt woodlands
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 440–450, October 2009
How to Cite
Prober, S., Taylor, S., Edwards, R. and Mills, B. (2009), Effectiveness of repeated autumn and spring fires for understorey restoration in weed-invaded temperate eucalypt woodlands. Applied Vegetation Science, 12: 440–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2009.01039.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Received 22 December 2008; Accepted 17 April 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!