Co-ordinating Editor: R. Ohlemuller
Applying a continua landscape approach to evaluate plant response to fragmentation: Primula vulgaris in the Cantabrian mountains
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 504–515, October 2009
How to Cite
Valdés, A. and García, D. (2009), Applying a continua landscape approach to evaluate plant response to fragmentation: Primula vulgaris in the Cantabrian mountains. Applied Vegetation Science, 12: 504–515. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2009.01049.x
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2009
- Received 12 March 2009;Accepted 26 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!