Co-ordinating Editor: R. Pakeman
Potential of endozoochorous seed dispersal by sheep in calcareous grasslands: correlations with seed traits
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
© 2009 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 163–172, April 2010
How to Cite
Kuiters, A.T. and Huiskes, H.P.J. (2010), Potential of endozoochorous seed dispersal by sheep in calcareous grasslands: correlations with seed traits. Applied Vegetation Science, 13: 163–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2009.01058.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2009
- Received 7 May 2009;Accepted 4 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!