Co-ordinating Editor: Dr. Lauchlan Fraser
Rate of succession in restored wetlands and the role of site context
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 346–355, August 2010
How to Cite
Matthews, J. W. and Endress, A. G. (2010), Rate of succession in restored wetlands and the role of site context. Applied Vegetation Science, 13: 346–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2010.01076.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Received 28 August 2009; Accepted 9 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!