Present address: Stroh, M., Administrative District of Darmstadt-Dieburg, Jägertorstrasse 207, D–64289 Darmstadt, Germany.
Is the combination of topsoil replacement and inoculation with plant material an effective tool for the restoration of threatened sandy grassland?
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 425–438, October 2010
How to Cite
Eichberg, C., Storm, C., Stroh, M. and Schwabe, A. (2010), Is the combination of topsoil replacement and inoculation with plant material an effective tool for the restoration of threatened sandy grassland?. Applied Vegetation Science, 13: 425–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2010.01082.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr Alicia Acosta
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2010
- Received 14 July 2009;Accepted 14 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!