Present address: Stroh, M., Administrative District of Darmstadt-Dieburg, Jägertorstrasse 207, D–64289 Darmstadt, Germany.
Is the combination of topsoil replacement and inoculation with plant material an effective tool for the restoration of threatened sandy grassland?
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 425–438, October 2010
How to Cite
Eichberg, C., Storm, C., Stroh, M. and Schwabe, A. (2010), Is the combination of topsoil replacement and inoculation with plant material an effective tool for the restoration of threatened sandy grassland?. Applied Vegetation Science, 13: 425–438. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2010.01082.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Dr Alicia Acosta
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2010
- Received 14 July 2009;Accepted 14 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!