Klimeš, L., Doležal, J. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Klimešová, J. (corresponding author, email@example.com): Institute of Botany, Section of Plant Ecology, Dukelská 135, CZ–379 82 Třeboň, Czech Republic. Jongepierová, I. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Administration of the Bílé Karpaty Protected Landscape Area, Bartolomějské náměstí 47, CZ–698 01 Veselí nad Moravou, Czech Republic.
Restoration of a species-rich meadow on arable land by transferring meadow blocks
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 403–411, October 2010
How to Cite
Klimeš, L., Jongepierová, I., Doležal, J. and Klimešová, J. (2010), Restoration of a species-rich meadow on arable land by transferring meadow blocks. Applied Vegetation Science, 13: 403–411. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2010.01084.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Prof. Martin Hermy
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2010
- Received 21 September 2009; Accepted 4 February 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!