Kovács-Hostyánszki, A. (corresponding author, email@example.com): Szent István University, PhD School of Environmental Sciences, Páter K. u. 1, H–2103 Gödöllő, Hungary Batáry, P. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Agroecology, Georg-August University, Waldweg 26, D–37073 Göttingen, Germany Báldi, A. (email@example.com): Animal Ecology Research Group of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences and the Hungarian Natural History Museum, Ludovika tér 2, H–1083 Budapest, Hungary Harnos, A. (Harnos.Andrea@aotk.szie.hu): Szent István University, Faculty of Veterinary, Department of Biomathematics and Informatics, István u. 2, H–1078 Budapest, Hungary
Interaction of local and landscape features in the conservation of Hungarian arable weed diversity
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 40–48, February 2011
How to Cite
Kovács-Hostyánszki, A., Batáry, P., Báldi, A. and Harnos, A. (2011), Interaction of local and landscape features in the conservation of Hungarian arable weed diversity. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 40–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2010.01098.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Aaron Moody
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Received 26 May 2010Accepted 4 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!