Marchante, H. (corresponding author, email@example.com): Centre for Studies of Natural Resources, Environment and Society – Department of Environment, Escola Superior Agrária de Coimbra, 3040-316 Coimbra, Portugal Marchante, H. & Freitas, H. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Centre for Functional Ecology – Department of Life Sciences, University of Coimbra, 3001-401 Coimbra, Portugal Hoffmann, J.H. (John.Hoffmann@uct.ac.za): Zoology Department, University of Cape Town, Rondebosch 7700, South Africa
The potential role of seed banks in the recovery of dune ecosystems after removal of invasive plant species
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 107–119, February 2011
How to Cite
Marchante, H., Freitas, H. and Hoffmann, J. H. (2011), The potential role of seed banks in the recovery of dune ecosystems after removal of invasive plant species. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 107–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2010.01099.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Beverly Collins
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2010
- Received 21 December 2009 Accepted 8 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!