Variability of forest edge effect on vegetation implies reconsideration of its assumed hypothetical pattern
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
© 2010 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 67–74, February 2011
How to Cite
Alignier, A. and Deconchat, M. (2011), Variability of forest edge effect on vegetation implies reconsideration of its assumed hypothetical pattern. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 67–74. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2010.01105.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Sándor Bartha
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2010
- Received 15 January 2010Accepted 20 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!