Attorre, F. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org), Alfò, M. (email@example.com), De Sanctis, M. (firstname.lastname@example.org), Francesconi, F. (email@example.com), Valenti, R. (firstname.lastname@example.org), Vitale, M. (email@example.com) & Bruno, F. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Plant Biology Department, 2 Statistics Department, Sapienza University of Rome, P. le A. Moro 5, I–00185 Rome, Italy.
Evaluating the effects of climate change on tree species abundance and distribution in the Italian peninsula
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 242–255, April 2011
How to Cite
Attorre, F., Alfò, M., De Sanctis, M., Francesconi, F., Valenti, R., Vitale, M. and Bruno, F. (2011), Evaluating the effects of climate change on tree species abundance and distribution in the Italian peninsula. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 242–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2010.01114.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Ralf Ohlemuller
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2011
- Received 1 February 2010, Accepted 3 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!