Tschöpe, O. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Biology and Biochemistry, Biodiversity/Systematic Botany, University of Potsdam, Maulbeerallee 1, D–14469 Potsdam, Germany Wallschläger, D. (email@example.com): Department of Biology and Biochemistry, Ecoethology, University of Potsdam, Maulbeeralle 2a, 14469 Potsdam, Germany Burkart, M. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Botanical Garden of the University of Potsdam, Maulbeerallee 2, D–14469 Potsdam, Germany Tielbörger, K. (Katja.Tielbörger@uni-tuebingen.de): Department of Plant Ecology, University of Tübingen, Auf der Morgenstelle D–172076 Tübingen, Germany.
Managing open habitats by wild ungulate browsing and grazing: A case-study in North-Eastern Germany
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 200–209, April 2011
How to Cite
Tschöpe, O., Wallschläger, D., Burkart, M. and Tielbörger, K. (2011), Managing open habitats by wild ungulate browsing and grazing: A case-study in North-Eastern Germany. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 200–209. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2010.01119.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Martin Zobel
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Received 2 April 2009, Accepted 19 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!