Co-ordinating Editor: Beth Middleton
Hydrological prerequisites for optimum habitats of riparian Salix communities – identifying suitable reforestation sites
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 367–377, August 2011
How to Cite
Mosner, E., Schneider, S., Lehmann, B. and Leyer, I. (2011), Hydrological prerequisites for optimum habitats of riparian Salix communities – identifying suitable reforestation sites. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 367–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01121.x
Mosner, E. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org): Philipps-University Marburg, Faculty of Biology, Dept. Conservation Biology, Karl-von-Frisch-Straße 8, D–35032 Marburg, Germany Schneider, S. (Sandra.Schneider@kit.edu) & Lehmann, B. (B.Lehmann@kit.edu): University of Karlsruhe, Department of Civil Engineering, Geo- and Environmental Sciences, Institute for Water and Water Basin Management, Kaiserstraße 12, D–76131 Karlsruhe, Germany Leyer, I. (email@example.com): Philipps-University Marburg, Faculty of Biology, Dept. Conservation Biology, Karl-von-Frisch-Straße 8, D–35032 Marburg, Germany. Present address: Eva Mosner, Federal Institute of Hydrology, Dept. Ecological Interactions, Am Mainzer Tor 1, 56068 Koblenz, Germany.
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2011
- Received 12 April 2010, Accepted 19 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!