Co-ordinating Editor: Amy Symstad
Elevated sensitivity: riparian vegetation in upper mountain zones is especially vulnerable to livestock grazing
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Including Special Feature on Vegetation Survey: Edited by Milan Chytrý, Joop H.J. Schaminée & Angelika Schwabe
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 596–606, October 2011
How to Cite
Samuelson, G. M. and Rood, S. B. (2011), Elevated sensitivity: riparian vegetation in upper mountain zones is especially vulnerable to livestock grazing. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 596–606. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01137.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2011
- Received 20 December 2010, Accepted 22 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!