Co-ordinating Editor: Suzanne Prober
Direct and indirect effects of grazing constrain shrub encroachment in semi-arid Patagonian steppes
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 35–47, February 2012
How to Cite
Cipriotti, P. A. and Aguiar, M. R. (2012), Direct and indirect effects of grazing constrain shrub encroachment in semi-arid Patagonian steppes. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: 35–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01138.x
Cipriotti, P.A. (corresponding author, email@example.com): Departamento de Métodos Cuantitativos y Sistemas de Información – IFEVA, Facultad de Agronomía, Universidad de Buenos Aires/CONICET, Argentina Aguiar, M.R. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Departamento de Recursos Naturales y Ambiente – IFEVA, Facultad de Agronomía, Universidad de Buenos Aires/CONICET, Argentina
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
- Received 27 August 2010, Accepted 27 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!