Co-ordinating Editor: Joop Schaminée
Hungarian landscape types: classification of landscapes based on the relative cover of (semi-) natural habitats
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Including Special Feature on Vegetation Survey: Edited by Milan Chytrý, Joop H.J. Schaminée & Angelika Schwabe
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 537–546, October 2011
How to Cite
Bölöni, J., Botta-Dukát, Z., Illyés, E. and Molnár, Z. (2011), Hungarian landscape types: classification of landscapes based on the relative cover of (semi-) natural habitats. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 537–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01139.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Received 31 October 2010, Accepted 13 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!