Co-ordinating Editor: Geoffrey Henebry
Decadal-scale aspen changes: evidence in remote sensing and tree ring data
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 1, page no, February 2012
How to Cite
Sankey, T. T. (2012), Decadal-scale aspen changes: evidence in remote sensing and tree ring data. Applied Vegetation Science, 15: no. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01141.x
Sankey, T.T. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org) Research Assistant Professor, Boise Center Aerospace Laboratory, Idaho State University, 322 E. Front Street Suite 240, Boise, ID 83702-7359, USA.
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2011
- Received 19 July 2010, Accepted 6 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!