Wiser, S.K. (corresponding author, email@example.com); Hurst, J.M. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Allen, R.B. (email@example.com): Landcare Research, PO Box 40, Lincoln 7640, New Zealand Wright, E.F. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Conservation, PO Box 13049, Christchurch 8141, New Zealand.
New Zealand's forest and shrubland communities: a quantitative classification based on a nationally representative plot network
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Including Special Feature on Vegetation Survey: Edited by Milan Chytrý, Joop H.J. Schaminée & Angelika Schwabe
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 506–523, October 2011
How to Cite
Wiser, S. K., Hurst, J. M., Wright, E. F. and Allen, R. B. (2011), New Zealand's forest and shrubland communities: a quantitative classification based on a nationally representative plot network. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 506–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01146.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Milan Chytry
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Received 13 October 2010, Accepted 2 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!