Co-ordinating Editor: Milan Chytry
Alpine steppe plant communities of the Tibetan highlands
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Including Special Feature on Vegetation Survey: Edited by Milan Chytrý, Joop H.J. Schaminée & Angelika Schwabe
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 547–560, October 2011
How to Cite
Miehe, G., Bach, K., Miehe, S., Kluge, J., Yongping, Y., Duo, L., Co, S. and Wesche, K. (2011), Alpine steppe plant communities of the Tibetan highlands. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 547–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01147.x
Miehe, G. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org); Bach, K. (email@example.com); Miehe, S. (Sabine.Miehe@gmx.net) & Kluge, J. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Faculty of Geography, University of Marburg, Deutschhausstraße 10, D-35032 Marburg, Germany Yang Y. (email@example.com): Kunming Institute of Botany, CAS, Heilongtan, Yunnan 650204, China La Duo (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Sonam Co (Sonamtso@hotmail.com): Department of Biology, Tibet University Lhasa, 36 Jiangso Road, Lhasa, A.R. Xizang 850000, China Wesche, K. (email@example.com): Senckenberg Museum of Natural History Görlitz, PO Box 300 154, 02806 Görlitz, Germany.
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
- Received 10 June 2011, Accepted 10 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!