Co-ordinating Editor: Milan Chytry
Surveying Southern Mongolia: application of multivariate classification methods in drylands with low diversity and long floristic gradients
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Including Special Feature on Vegetation Survey: Edited by Milan Chytrý, Joop H.J. Schaminée & Angelika Schwabe
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 561–570, October 2011
How to Cite
Wesche, K. and von Wehrden, H. (2011), Surveying Southern Mongolia: application of multivariate classification methods in drylands with low diversity and long floristic gradients. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 561–570. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01148.x
Wesche, K. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org): Botany Department, Senckenberg Museum of Natural History Görlitz, P.O. Box 300154, 02806 Görlitz, Germany Von Wehrden, H. (email@example.com): Institute of Ecology (Faculty of Sustainability) & Centre of Methods, Leuphana University, 21335 Lüneburg, Germany.
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Received 30 September 2010, Accepted 1 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!