Walker, D.A. (corresponding author, firstname.lastname@example.org): Alaska Geobotany Center, Institute of Arctic Biology, University of Alaska Fairbanks, 311 Irving, P.O. Box 757000, Fairbanks, AK 99775, USA Kuss, P. (email@example.com): Institute of Plant Sciences, University of Bern, Altenbergrain 21, 3013 Bern, Switzerland Epstein, H.E. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Department of Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia 22904, USA Kade, A.N. (email@example.com): Institute of Arctic Biology, University of Alaska Fairbanks, 311 Irving, P.O. Box 757000, Fairbanks, AK 99775, USA Vonlanthen, C.M. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Bundesamt für Umwelt BAFU, Abteilung Gefahrenprävention, 3003 Bern, Switzerland Raynolds, M.K. (email@example.com): Alaska Geobotany Center, Institute of Arctic Biology, University of Alaska Fairbanks, 311 Irving, P.O. Box 757000, Fairbanks, AK 99775, USA Daniëls, F.J.A. (firstname.lastname@example.org): Institute of Biology and Biotechnology of Plants, Hindenburgplatz 55, 48143, Münster, Germany.
Vegetation of zonal patterned-ground ecosystems along the North America Arctic bioclimate gradient
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Including Special Feature on Vegetation Survey: Edited by Milan Chytrý, Joop H.J. Schaminée & Angelika Schwabe
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 440–463, October 2011
How to Cite
Walker, D. A., Kuss, P., Epstein, H. E., Kade, A. N., Vonlanthen, C. M., Raynolds, M. K. and Daniëls, F. J.A. (2011), Vegetation of zonal patterned-ground ecosystems along the North America Arctic bioclimate gradient. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 440–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01149.x
Co-ordinating Editor: Angelika Schwabe-Kratochwil
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Received 21 October 2010, Accepted 1 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!