Matthews, E.R. (corresponding author, email@example.com); Peet, R.K. (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Weakley, A.S. (email@example.com): Curriculum for the Environment and Ecology, CB#3275, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3280, USA
Classification and description of alluvial plant communities of the Piedmont region, North Carolina, USA
Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
© 2011 International Association for Vegetation Science
Applied Vegetation Science
Special Issue: Including Special Feature on Vegetation Survey: Edited by Milan Chytrý, Joop H.J. Schaminée & Angelika Schwabe
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 485–505, October 2011
How to Cite
Matthews, E. R., Peet, R. K. and Weakley, A. S. (2011), Classification and description of alluvial plant communities of the Piedmont region, North Carolina, USA. Applied Vegetation Science, 14: 485–505. doi: 10.1111/j.1654-109X.2011.01150.x
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 SEP 2011
- Received 29 September 2010, Accepted 1 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!